Quote of the Week

"Capitalism is the astounding belief that the most wickedest of men will do the most wickedest of things for the greatest good of everyone.""
-John Maynard Keynes

Friday 25 December 2015

It's All Over-Rated Except Drugs and Alcohol - Part 2

Today, after all, is Christmas, so I won't bombard you with a long one...

2. Petrifying Pot

One day, in grade nine, when I was brand new to my school, a group of stoners asked me if I wanted to go "blaze" with them. (What is it about my face that just screams drug-abuser and alcoholic?) I said no, and they were very accepting of my answer. In fact, even with my rejection of their drugs, they still stayed very close to me and were always very nice to me. Anyways, after some time, they came to talk to me about a friend of mine and his terrible reaction to smoking marijuana for the first time. He had supposedly begun screaming and panting. I found it hilarious, and so did these fabulous stoners. Now, this story isn't all that interesting until I point out that the screaming subject in question was a 13-year-old. 13 is pretty young. I didn't think that pot was something that started so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? Want to tell me something? Start a debate and get talking! Comment below!